Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analysts at LSEG Technology are responsible for identifying business requirements of capital markets and converting them to repeatable solutions through a product oriented development cycle. They are expected to have strong knowledge on both domain and product with up-to-date insights to industry trends. In addition to being the key intermediaries between LSEG Technology and its clients, Senior Business Analysts also play a critical role as Product Owners in an end-to-end delivery of mission critical software solutions in an agile development process. Expected to be self-motivated individuals requiring minimal or no supervision. Should cultivate collaboration within teams to provide required support to meet project deliverables and business goals.
- Conduct requirement elicitation or Change Requests (CR) to ensure the business need is correctly capture in the proposed solution.
- Analyze the product/solution impact and build acceptance criteria of CRs together with the team. Review test cases and verify the test coverage.
- Facilitate functional refinement with the development team members to ensure implementation details are well defined.
- Maintain a well-defined and prioritized product/solution backlog with consistent refinement based on client input and validated ROI.
- Conduct complete product demonstrations and end-user training sessions for existing customers.
- Co-ordinate with product owners to track croass-team dependencies towards resolution.
- Seek continuous improvements to sprint cycles, documentation standards and requirements traceability.
- Assess the repeatability of solutions provided for client requirements. Work with product management team to identify productization approaches for CRs that would benefit multiple solutions.
- Strive to produce quality work with minimum supervision
- Self-learning, curiosity on business and technology
- Ability to work with a diverse set of individuals
- Contribute to the learning/knowledge culture by sharing knowledge related to domain, regulation, technology with the team
- Coach, mentor and onboard new joiners to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any other engineering field or Finance, Economics and Business degree with an inclination towards FinTech/Technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business analyst in software development domain.
- Completed CSPO and CISI L1 or equivalent.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CIMA, CFA, CISI or any other qualification related to capital markets will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to business intelligence/analytics will be an added advantage.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time