Senior C++ Software Engineer
- Work as a contributing member in a multi-disciplined agile scrum team as a senior C++ engineer
- Processes an in depth understanding software module/s and the subsystem/s that he/she is expected to work for with respect to design, code structures, quality, functional and non-functional perspective with minimum guidance
- Understand the story level requirements, extract the tasks that are relevant to the software modules concerned and transform them into acceptable C++ code
- Apply the code changes to the software modules with software integrity and best practices maintained as defined.
- Assure the quality of software being developed with adequate level of unit, component and end-to-end testing where applicable. A very good knowledge in working with static and dynamic code analysis tools and follow the recommendations is expected.
- Adhere to the SDLC standards that is being setup.
- Ability to articulate the code structure and the design of the software components to an internal stakeholder
- Participate in peer code reviews and ability to pinpoint errors and improvement points
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- This is an individual contributing role in a team with no leadership expectations
- Expected to be a good team player
- In depth understanding and a working experience in C++ or in any other programming language. In the event of the latter, a fair understanding of C++ and willingness to work in C++ is expected.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer capacity
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal.
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (135)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time