Senior DevOps Engineer
Advania is a global IT company with offices in Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, UK, South Africa, Serbia and Sri Lanka. Advania assists thousands of customers, multinational companies, governments and public institutions – both large, small and medium-sized enterprises in all parts of society with a 3500-workforce operating in 9 countries.
Advania (Pvt) Ltd. in Sri Lanka is an ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001 certified Managed Service Provider (MSP) founded in 2009 and incorporated in 2013. The organization offers IT Infrastructure Management Consultancy, Application Support and Managed Security Services predominantly to the Nordic market complying with ITIL standards. The service portfolio in Colombo includes IT Monitoring Services, Customer IT Infrastructure Management, Managed Security, IT End User Support, Service Delivery Automation, Cloud Integrations and operations across multiple platforms and environments with varying technologies.
We are looking for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to produce scalable cloud automation. You will be part of a central, cross-functional team in Visolit that owns the cloud strategies, standards and principles who also innovates and delivers cloud native services at the speed of business, with high quality and efficiency.
What we expect from you.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code Development (ARM Templates / Terraform).
• Strong scripting skills in PowerShell
• Experience with Building and Automating CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.
• In depth knowledge of Git-based development / delivery workflows.
• Knowledge and understanding of DevOps / Agile Principles.
• Ability to help implement quality and security measures in CI/CD Workflows.
• Enhance the efficiency of development, testing, monitoring, and product release processes.
• Working experience with containerization and Kubernetes/Azure Kubernetes Service
• Growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies on demand.
• Certified on Microsoft Azure.
Nice to have
• Experience with centralized configuration management with Tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible, PowerShell DSC.
• Hands on Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Container Services, Automation with Logic Apps
• Expertise with Cloud Native Monitoring Tools like Azure Monitor, Application Insights.
• Exposure to software planning and issue tracking software like Azure boards, Atlassian Jira
• Design and Develop Azure Infrastructure and Services using ARM Templates and PowerShell.
• Build, Test and Deploy the developed Scripts and Templates using Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines.
• Develop all capabilities according to the Microsoft development standards, guaranteeing quality and backward compatibility.
• Align with architectures and configurations according to Microsoft recommended practices [CAF /Enterprise Scale], Azure Reference Architectures and Microsoft Cloud Design Patterns.
• Act as Subject matter expert around Azure Infrastructure and Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate the deployment of platform services, automation, and continuous delivery pipelines.
• Suggest and implement improvements for the design and implementation process.
• Making sure that the platform capabilities are implemented and made available according to the Security Control and Modern Service Management Frameworks.
• Monitoring the Azure DevOps Backlogs and solving service requests dispatched by the Solution Architecture team.
• Work as a part of the scrum and development team.
DevOps Technology Stack
• PowerShell, ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible
• Azure DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD – YAML)
• Azure Identity and Access Management, Microsoft Graph
• Azure infrastructure and Platform services
• Cloud Networking (Virtual Networks, BGP and User Defined Routes, Network Security Groups).
• Network Connectivity (ExpressRoute, P2S and S2S VPNs, Virtual Network Gateways, Hub and Spoke)
• Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Monitor, Azure Automation
• Unit Testing Tools (PowerShell Pester)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent,
• Developer background with 2+ years DevOps experience and 4+ years of overall industry experience
• Certifications in Azure or AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes.
• Strong communication skills in English (Verbal and written).
• Excellent work ethics, great attitude, and ability work in a team under minimum supervision
• Successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package as per industry standards, pegged to the US dollar. Along with other fringe benefits.
• Technical training and certification programs supported by the company.
• A flexible, diverse and a friendly work environment that celebrates success.
• Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
If you are confident that you are the ideal candidate for this position, e-mail your resume with a recent photo and two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of this advertisement, stating “Senior DevOps Engineer” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified,
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (471)
Software Engineer -Web Jobs At Bileeta in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs At Algonomy in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full stack Engineer Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Backend Engineering Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time