Senior DevOps Engineer
About the job
As our Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be helping to boost efficiency in deploying and running our solutions and services. As part of our team, you would be effectively communicating with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that scale.
Axinom solves the evolving challenges in digital content and services management, processing, security, delivery, and deployment. Throughout the years, we have enabled some of the biggest media and transportation companies to build and serve scalable entertainment, connectivity, and IoT solutions.
Our software powers the wireless seatback IFE system of one of the largest US carriers, enables video streaming for over 63 million Indian viewers, allows aircraft seats to talk to the crew, and entertains the passenger on-board the biggest Baltic coach service.
- Taking active part in designing, coding, deploying, monitoring and administering of infrastructure for scalable and highly available systems
- Building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency
- Measuring performance of environment of applications with system and log tools
- Designing and implementing secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Managing continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Securing, scaling and managing Linux virtual environments
- Developing and maintaining solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluating existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Managing, tracking and documenting changes to infrastructure code with source control tools
- 3+ years working experience in a similar position
- Proven knowledge of cloud based development, automation and deployment (GGP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Hands-on-experience with Kubernetes and container orchestration technologies
- Proficiency with Docker, Docker registry and containerization in general
- Solid understanding of infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python/Bash) on a level allowing you to undertake automation of routine tasks
- Language proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Good communication and strong documentation skills
- Adapt quickly in constantly changing circumstances and enjoy fast-paced environment – swift context switching comes naturally to you
- Punctual and have a trained eye for details
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Programming or related technical field
- GCP Professional Level certification(s)
- Experience with Ansible
- Advanced expertise in security topics
- Experience of Windows systems
- Programming experience (any language)
Axinom nurtures depth of talent, and promotes collaboration and initiative. We also put our values of versatility, passion, and innovation to practice. So apply today to be a part of our initiative to shape the future digital content and services.
If you’re interested in working in Colombo, Sri Lanka, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via LinkedIn!
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (371)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time