Senior DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineer is a technical operations engineer with more than one year of experience having a foundation and experience in DevOps infrastructure and automation. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams to implement, test, maintain and deploy different DevOps tools and carryout Non-functional testing such as Fault tolerance and Performance testing.
The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
- Help configure DevOps tools (Continues Integration and Continues Delivery) for the team and monitor the DevOps infrastructure.
- Involve in operational cycle design, implementation and automation of the Millennium application
- Plan and execute performance, fault tolerance, security and operational testing of the systems by way of automated test suits.
- Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- One year or more experience in a similar capacity
- Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Basic skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Exposure to Linux based development environments
- Experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
- Experience in CI/CD processes and Agile
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, justification)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or equivalent
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (447)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time