Senior DevOps Engineer
About the job
Senior DevOps Engineer is someone having more than two years of experience in DevOps infrastructure and automation. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams to implement, test, maintain and deploy different DevOps tools in in-house data centre and private cloud.
The Candidate Must Contribute In The Following Capacities
- Help implement DevOps tools across the organisation and proactive support by monitor the DevOps infrastructure.
- Help standardise our Continues Integration and Continues Delivery tools and processes
- Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
- Work in Cloud projects
Required Skills And Experience
- Two years or more experience in a similar capacity
- Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Moderate skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Exposure to Linux based development environments
- Solid experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
- Experience in CI/CD processes
Other Candidate Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, justification)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or equivalent
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (95)
Architect, Senior, Careers at Infor, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on May 12, 2022 Full-Time