Senior DevOps Engineer
- Research, evaluate and recommend DevOps tools in multiple technologies for multiple development teams.
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud-based production systems to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of production systems that need to be supported 24* 7 uptime.
- Ensure critical system security using the best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Coach development teams in DevOps practices and guide the team to implement effective DevOps.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team in an Agile delivery environment.
- Be involved in projects throughout their full software lifecycle – from development, QA, and deployment to post-production support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 2+ years of experience in DevOps.
- A strong knowledge on AWS cloud computing and AWS DevOps tools.
- Strong knowledge in fundamental DevOps tools such as AWS DevOps tools, Terraform, Jenkins, GoCD, GitHub, Nagios, Chef etc.
- Strong knowledge on containerization of software packages using solutions such as Dockerization, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, etc.
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing, and troubleshooting DevOps tools in production systems.
- Strict adherence to engineering standards and best practices – be process oriented.
- Strong communication skills – reading and comprehending documents/specifications, producing clear and thorough documentation, ability to discuss and explain technical issues during meetings.
- 1+ years of experience with any of the dynamic object-oriented programing languages like Groovy, Ruby or Python.
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology