Senior Engineer, Application Management(AEM Admin)
The role is to support the implementation and delivery phase for the LSEG Web platforms, mainly on Linux (RHEL) and cloud (AWS) environment. This role will also involve in Investigating issues, support new releases, server builds and perform general maintenance and administration of infrastructure.
Must be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize workload amongst the team. This role will also involve working with offshore teams and must be a team player. Should be able to provide/participate in on-call support roster for out of office hours.
The Key responsibilities are to
- Manage all Prod & Non-Prod environments.
- Release & Change management.
- Managing the BAU activities, Issues investigation and RCA analysis.
- Supporting the business in case of problems and new requests.
- Maintaining the technical documentation.
- Follow the standards of release management.
- Work to the ITIL standard following LSEG policies.
- Degree educated, preferably in a technical discipline.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years working experience in AEM administrations.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Linux/Unix environments.
- Must have good administrative knowledge on the various modules in AEM – MSM, publishers, Replications, user management, package installation.
- Good knowledge of AWS/Cloud environments (EC2, ALB, Security groups, Route 53, ACM, AMI etc..).
- Strong knowledge and experience in shell scripting.
- Should be familiar with CI/CD tools (GIT, Jenkins, Nexus and New Relic).
- Understanding of DNS, SSL, and application security.
- Certification: AEM Admin / AWS / RHEL Certifications.
- Team player and be able to work with remote teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience of working in an IT support team.
- Strong technical background in the core technologies with multiple years of experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to IT and business teams and to senior management.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (393)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time