Senior Engineer Quality Assurance – Global Consulting
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Senior Quality Assurance engineer GCD has deep knowledge on industry standard quality assurance processes and methodologies and works with all aspects of quality assurance throughout the entire customized software development process. They are responsible for ensuring that quality is considered early in the design process so that the product will be testable later.
Senior Quality Assurance engineer GCD is accountable for the creation of detailed and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases, as well as troubleshooting quality issues. The Quality Assurance engineer GCD should also foster good proactive relationships with stakeholders across IFS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Promotes quality throughout the entire development lifecycle to ensure delivery with a high-quality bar.
• Constantly drive to improve test coverage of customized software
• Work with the GCS teams to gather requirements and create high level scenarios to test customized software.
• Drive adoption of modern software engineering practices, especially regarding testing, with automation at the forefront of all the team do.
• Design test scenarios & test cases as per the Projects.
• Design a automation framework as per the project requirements.
• Update and design automation test scripts.
• Designs, estimates, and evaluates testing requirements.
• Develop test coverage for customized software.
• Understanding of Quality matrix that required to track in the GCD projects.
Process and Continuous Improvement
• Stay aware of quality situation in the projects and take corrective actions to address issues.
• Identify and analyzes Non-Functional Requirements for projects.
• Implement performance testing plans for customized software and reporting.
• Ensure good end-user usability for customized software.
• Ensuring that test plans have full coverage of test cases.
• Identify accessibility testing requirements for GCD projects.
• Implement accessibility testing methodologies for GCD projects.
• Identify security testing requirements for GCD projects.
• Implement security testing methodologies for GCD projects.
OVERALL REQUIRED COMPETENCE
• Maintain a positive can-do approach to resource conflicts and escalations
• Good C-Level communication (both internal and external)
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, decentralized, geographically and culturally diverse teams.
• Self-driven and proactive in nature.
• Must live the IFS Values.
Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar filed.
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance methodologies, Both manual & Automation.
• Experience working with small/large teams.
• Understanding the use cases/user journeys for products and the technical solutions and develop test scope using test design techniques and documentation.
• Experience in test automation & automation tools.
• Interacting and collaborating with the product team and QA teams to identify and understanding the requirement to test.
• SoapUI, JMeter & Selenium based automation.
• Proficiency in English Language and local language.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable working across multiple functions and geographical locations in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience with issue tracking platforms such as Jira.
• Experience in Mobile testing methodologies.
• Experience in performance testing & performance tools.
• Experience of agile development methodology.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (29)
Software Quality Engineer Jobs at Pearson in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Flexiata in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 14, 2023 Full-Time