BE A PART OF OUR AMAZING TEAM!
WSO2’s Integration Team is working on expanding our product features. We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer with test automation experience to drive high-quality engineering efforts within the team. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to excel in the technical software testing space.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop automated tests and scripts.
- Take ownership of deriving test plans and executing them.
- Test optimization and prioritization to ensure successful deliveries.
- Record test results, defect reports and complete all test activities.
- Help the team to focus on key quality attributes throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify quality/usability-related bottlenecks and work with the team to resolve them.
Required skills and experience:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Technical testing and test automation experience are a must.
- Solid understanding/experience in at least one of the popular test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages.
- Possess a strong understanding of testing concepts and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with testing middleware solutions, distributed systems, microservices, and container platforms will be a plus.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, and Git will be a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to take ownership and prioritize tasks in a given context.
What you will experience by being part of the team:
- Be part of technology selection, defining new processes and practices.
- Being able to be a part of cloud-native platform implementation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Building user experiences for the mass developer community.
- Being able to evangelize and build developer relationships.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (100)
Quality Assurance Manager, Careers At Enadoc, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
BI System Data Analyst Jobs At IFS, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
JUNIOR PHP LARAVEL DEVELOPER, Careers At DartX, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2022 Full-Time