BE A PART OF OUR AMAZING TEAM!
WSO2’s Integration Team is working on expanding our product features. We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer with test automation experience to drive high-quality engineering efforts within the team. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to excel in the technical software testing space.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop automated tests and scripts.
- Take ownership of deriving test plans and executing them.
- Test optimization and prioritization to ensure successful deliveries.
- Record test results, defect reports and complete all test activities.
- Help the team to focus on key quality attributes throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify quality/usability-related bottlenecks and work with the team to resolve them.
Required skills and experience:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Technical testing and test automation experience are a must.
- Solid understanding/experience in at least one of the popular test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages.
- Possess a strong understanding of testing concepts and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with testing middleware solutions, distributed systems, microservices, and container platforms will be a plus.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, and Git will be a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to take ownership and prioritize tasks in a given context.
What you will experience by being part of the team:
- Be part of technology selection, defining new processes and practices.
- Being able to be a part of cloud-native platform implementation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Building user experiences for the mass developer community.
- Being able to evangelize and build developer relationships.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (23)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Intern Software Engineers-(LankaSolution Enterprise (Pvt) Ltd) on September 17, 2021 Internship Undergraduate
Senior QA Engineer (Security Testing)-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Senior .Net Engineer-Eyepax IT Consulting (Pvt) Ltd on September 15, 2021 Full-Time
Post of Angular /Node.JS Developer-(LankaSolution Enterprise (PVT) Ltd on September 9, 2021 Full-Time