Senior Executive, Admin Support
This is a role in LSEG’s Global Travel & Administration Support function. You will have the ability and skills to liaise with all levels of employees within the Group, along with the flexibility and can-do attitude the role dictates. This role provides an admin service to People Leaders and their joiners in the London Stock Exchange Group. The role requires an experienced, calm professional with experience in the financial services industry.
- Applying the Global Travel & Expense Policy and Guidelines; ensuring compliance to and escalating Policy breaches
- Raising purchase requisitions in the Oracle finance system on behalf of the LSEG colleagues
- Supplier set up and receipting of Purchase Orders
- Maintains databases to support the wider team with reporting
- Deals with invoicing, cost and credit card reconciliation and daily administration duties related to travel.
- Contributes as a team player toward achieving the functional SLAs and KPIs, while maintaining world class productivity and service levels
- Processes Travel supplier related invoices through the payment process to completion, resolving queries and liaising with 3rd party suppliers as required to ensure supplier payment terms aren’t breached; ensures invoices comply with contractual pricing prior to submission
- Escalates non-standard requests to senior colleagues, as necessary.
- Acts as a mentor for fellow team members
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft® and other company supported applications, applying templates and standards to produce elements and incorporate them into presentations.
- High skills in identify possible risks, problems and threats before they occur and then take steps to combat the potential risk.
- Ability to utilise resources and project plans to achieve project milestones, prioritising the delivery of important deadlines
- Ability to identify and acting on opportunities to improve methods and solutions
- Ensures the efficient execution of tasks whilst delivering high quality outputs.
- Ability to develop a broad, big-picture view of the organisation and its mission to innovate through analysis of issues and trends and how these link to responsibilities, capabilities and potential of the organisation.
- Critical thinking abilities to actively and skilfully conceptualizing, applying, analysing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
- High skills in cultivating business relationships, partnerships and alliances internally, externally and virtually.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and experience dealing with customers at all levels
- Analysis & problem solving, the ability to assimilate information and identify the pertinent points quickly
- Effective decision making, understanding their impact on colleagues and the business
- Understanding systems data compliance and privacy requirements
- Influencing skills; accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive; customer service ethic
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and meet deadlines
- Time management, prioritisation and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- 3+ years’ experience aligned to Admin related functions in a financial services company or other fast-moving organisation within a matrix environment
- In depth knowledge of supplier payment and expense claiming platforms and processes utilized by the LSEG
- Higher educational qualification preferably in Finance or Accountancy
- Experience working in an internal service role or support desk
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in line with the needs of the business
- A technical background or qualification would be an advantage along with excellent skills in Microsoft Office packages and working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Flexibility on 24 hr shifts
- Other ad hoc tasks as may be required including sickness and holiday cover
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (121)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time