Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Legal
Here is your opportunity to be at the leading edge of innovation! Orel Corporation is a Sri Lankan multinational company in Industry 4.0, specializing in eight business verticals (building infrastructure, digital infrastructure, artificial intelligence, digital commerce, healthcare, education, IoT, and transportation). We operate in twenty-nine countries across six continents with the goal of empowering humanity—being truly global yet Sri Lankan in spirit and originality.
As the Legal Officer, your responsibilities will include:
– Drafting, reviewing, and executing commercial agreements with and without the supervision of the Head of Legal
– Attending to company trademark registrations and intellectual property matters
– Examining titles to lands and attending to notarial work
– Undertaking matters pertaining to litigation
– Liaising with external lawyers, instructing attorneys, law firms, and notaries for matters related to the company
The ideal candidate should
– Be an attorney-at-law with at least 5 years of experience in a corporate environment or at a
– Possess a notary license to practice in English in the district of Colombo (optional)—having an L.L.B degree would be an added benefit
– Demonstrate a good command of English and Sinhala (verbal and written) and computer literacy
– Have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
– Be a self-starter who can work with minimum supervision
This position will be based at our Navinna office.
ARE YOU READY TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR CAREER?
- If yes, please email your CV with a recent photograph and contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com indicating the name of the position in the subject within 14 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive