Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Programme Management for EMBA-Chinese), MBA Programmes Office
Reporting to the Head, Programme Management (EMBA-C) of the NUS Business School, the hire will provide support for the team in the below areas:
Internal – Current students, Faculty, Other Administrative staff
External – Suppliers, Other School Administrators, Corporate Partners
Class and student management
• Assist in the establishment of class committee and constitution
• Act as a Key Liaison in addressing general queries from students
• Assist in the promotion and delivery of student events
• Ensure students and procedures are in compliance with the University/School policies and guidelines
• Conduct town halls to keep students updated with the new policy/requirements
• Support students’ participation in major programme events such as orientation, commencement, Gobi, and etc.
• Manage and assist in the following areas for the successful delivery of both local and overseas segments:
- Students’ module registration which includes any changes and/or cancellation
- Delivery of teaching materials
- Logistic arrangements such as collection of dietary needs, issuance of seasonal parking coupon, transportation, facility support, etc.
- On-site teaching support such as students’ groupings, facilitation of zoom sessions, etc.
- Financial approval for vendor engagement
- Provide academic assistance to students such as following up on submission of assignments, account testings
- Provide travel assistance to instructors including hotel/flight booking, visa application, etc.
• Work with colleagues to materialize the experiential learning contents for corporate visits, alumni sharing, local and overseas segments
• At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with more than 3 years working experience. Experiences in programme management or corporate outreach in an educational setting is preferred.
• Working experience in an education industry is preferred
• Able to work independently, proactively in a cross-cultural environment and to multitask efficiently. Understanding of Chinese culture is critical.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin as the role requires frequent liaison with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
• Good presentation, interpersonal & project management skills
• Willing to travel overseas for official duties over a few months consecutively and adopt flexible work hours
• IT Sawy. Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Flow, Power Automate, etc.) and online meeting applications (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Tencent Voov, etc). Good knowledge of mobile & social media applications (WeChat, TikTok, etc.) Knowledge of robotic automation and experience of RPA projects is not a requirement, but a plus.
(Appointment job grade will commensurate with the selected candidate’s experience)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (77)
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Internship, Vacancies At Pizza Hut, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time
Talent Pipeline – HR, Vacancies at Unilever, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time