Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
Class and student management
• Assist in the establishment of class committee and constitution
• Act as a Key Liaison in addressing general queries from students
• Assist in the promotion and delivery of student events
• Ensure students and procedures are in compliance with the University/School policies and guidelines
• Conduct town halls to keep students updated with the new policy/requirements
• Support students’ participation in major programme events such as orientation, commencement, Gobi, and etc.
• Manage and assist in the following areas for the successful delivery of both local and overseas segments:
- Students’ module registration which includes any changes and/or cancellation
- Delivery of teaching materials
- Logistic arrangements such as collection of dietary needs, issuance of seasonal parking coupon, transportation, facility support, etc.
- On-site teaching support such as students’ groupings, facilitation of zoom sessions, etc.
- Financial approval for vendor engagement
- Provide academic assistance to students such as following up on submission of assignments, account testings
- Provide travel assistance to instructors including hotel/flight booking, visa application, etc.
• Work with colleagues to materialize the experiential learning contents for corporate visits, alumni sharing, local and overseas segments
• At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with more than 3 years working experience. Experiences in programme management or corporate outreach in an educational setting is preferred.
• Working experience in an education industry is preferred
• Able to work independently, proactively in a cross-cultural environment and to multitask efficiently. Understanding of Chinese culture is critical.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin as the role requires frequent liaison with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
• Good presentation, interpersonal & project management skills
• Willing to travel overseas for official duties over a few months consecutively and adopt flexible work hours
• IT Sawy. Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Flow, Power Automate, etc.) and online meeting applications (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Tencent Voov, etc). Good knowledge of mobile & social media applications (WeChat, TikTok, etc.) Knowledge of robotic automation and experience of RPA projects is not a requirement, but a plus.
(Appointment will be commensurate with your experience)
- Location: Kent Ridge Campus
- Organization: School of Business
- Department : Dean’s Office (BIZ)
- Employee Referral Eligible: No
- Job requisition ID : 7647
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (80)
Senior Research Fellow in Field Robotics-(University of Sydney) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Associate in Social or Behavioural Sciences-(UNSW) on September 20, 2021 Contract Full-Time
Research Associate / Postdoctoral Researcher-(UNSW Canberra) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
PhD candidate for the NSW Health Gene & Cell Therapy PhD Program-(UNSW ) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Fellow, Bioinformatician (Cancer Science Institute – GeDaC) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Postdoctoral Fellow (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-National University of Singapore on September 20, 2021 Full-Time