Senior Executive, Business Operations Management
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you shall assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations and building maintenance in the school. This includes security management, overseeing maintenance workers or contractors who perform repairs or new projects on site, and ensuring that safety is in compliance with school policy and legal requirements.
- Develop a new online facilities management system to enhance productivity and reduce downtime.
- Implement effective SOPs for routine and preventive operations to improve the processes in Facilities Unit.
- Manage the overall operation, maintenance, and upkeep of the property and facilities. This includes functions relating to stationeries requisition, mailing, business card printing, and periodic housekeeping/maintenance of office equipment and furniture.
- Develop a security card access database system to ensure that the personnel database is updated and there are no security breaches in offices and common areas.
- Ensure safe custody of keys and maintain key loan records for all offices, ancillary rooms, and laboratories.
- Maintain booking access rights for meeting and discussion rooms in Outlook calendar.
- Reconfigure office space/layout to meet new requirements in the event of staff movement.
- Process new standard furniture, network, telephone line & work requisition requests for faculty/staff.
- Manage distribution list in Outlook, maintain floor plan and Staff Directory Board information at the main lobby.
- Support the team in sourcing and ad-hoc purchases including procurement of office supplies.
- Maintain proper inventory record to ensure all office supplies are at the appropriate stock level and there are no out-of-stock situations.
- Degree holder from a recognized institution in Singapore or Diploma holder with 2-4 years of relevant working experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in operations office administration, facilities management or similar
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Effective team player with good communication skills and high self-motivation
- Good working attitude and able to work under minimum supervision
- Proactive, keen learner and customer oriented
- Physically fit and able to handle manual duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Knowledge in basic procurement such as PO, PR, DO and invoice
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (11)
- Human Resources Internship at Uconnect in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship