Senior Executive, Cash Operations
This individual will report to the Cash Operations Assistant Manager.
Responsible for performing various cash, disbursement, and cash accounting activities within the LSEG Finance Services Operations function. The role is focused on various duties including liquidity management of Group bank accounts via settlement of intercompany invoices, coordination and/or approval of internal and external payments, support other functions in LSEG by responding to audit queries, payment queries etc. LSEG being a dynamic and constantly evolving organization, this role will also have the opportunity to support projects and adhoc activities, as required by the business.
- Efficient daily cash management and cash positioning, working closely with Finance Services Operations and other key stakeholders
- Efficient and timely payment approvals in the banking platform used by LSEG in the different regions.
- Ensure compliance with controls and processes.
- Ensure all entries are accurately posted in financial accounting system promptly, to assist with the swift reconciliation of bank statements.
- Monitor Daily MT940 Uploads into Cash Manager are complete
- Prepare GL journal files for Fin Rep to review, load and approve/post
- Follow up on unresolved postings from Treasury, Fin Rep, AP & Credit Control
- Run AR Direct Debit Process
- Supporting the preparation of bank to general ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for compiling metrics, evidence, and approval sheet sign offs for Balance Sheet substantiation
- Support wider the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests from Group and/or local finance as required.
- Good understanding of controls related to activities performed.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player and collaborative within the team and with other stakeholders within the business.
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Oracle knowledge desirable.
- Bachelor/Master/MBA degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 3 years work experience in –
- Treasury/cash management or banking field preferred.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams in a large organisation. Preferably with Cash Management exposure.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation processes and implementation of financial controls in operations
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (74)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time