Senior Executive, Curriculum Planning and Operations
The Nanyang Business School (NBS) is looking for a Senior Executive to support the Undergraduate Programmes Office (UPO) in the critical function of curriculum planning and operations. This role is involved in academic planning, coordination and administering of various academic programmes, to enable a meaningful and impactful student experience for all our undergraduates in the following areas:
- Assist with the management of Double-Degree, 2nd Major and Minor programmes.
- Coordinate with partnering schools on vacancy reservation and course registration.
- Ensure information and programme structures are accurately reflected on website and intranet.
- Provide student support on programme requirements, course planning, and other academic-related matters.
- Track students’ academic progress.
- Work with the Assessment Team to verify award of double-degree, 2nd Major and Minor.
- Manage students’ withdrawal from these programmes.
- Coordinate with divisions on timetabling arrangements, resource and teaching allocations.
Course Registration and Curriculum Planning
- Provide course planning advice to students.
- Assist with students’ course registration requests.
- Assist with CR documentations and records update.
- Manage and provide timely update on NBS Intranet, including but not limited to Course Outline, Course Catalogue, Course Curriculum, Programme Structure, etc.
- Assist in shared administrative duties to facilitate office operations such as managing the undergraduate e-mailboxes.
- Review and improve work processes, and maintain SOPs relating to scope of work.
- Maintain proper documentation and archival of information.
- Support ad-hoc projects and assist in events such as Open House and Convocation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Related qualifications and/or working experiences in higher education sector will be advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and MS Teams.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Able to exercise discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Proactive and tactful team player with the ability to interact well with people from all levels.
- Possess good critical thinking and communication skills, and a positive learning attitude.
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous, and adaptive.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (190)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at KochaSoft in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo , Sri Lanka on March 17, 2023 Full-Time