Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Executive – HR Business Partner
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
- Manage the recruitment process when a need arises by following the recruitment process laid down, develop sourcing strategies, involve in the preparation of advertisements, short listing CVs and calling for interviews.
- Ensure pre and post recruitment formalities, such as preparation of recruitment related documents for management approval, issuing of recruitment packs for new recruits, enrolling new recruits to insurance, etc. are carried out effectively whilst adding value to the process.
- Ensure new recruits are oriented to the organization by exposing them to the Company and thereby enlightening employees about the Group and its activities.
- Supervise the smooth functioning of the staff database by carrying out weekly audits, checking for all updates (recruitments, resignations, transfers, promotions).
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers and build a strong business relationship with the internal client.
- Ensure necessary training for staff are provided by identifying the required training need along with department heads, organizing relevant training programmes in coordination with Group HR.
- Prepare reports and presentations on company HR climate by gathering and analyzing relevant data.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met with regards to subcontracted workers, by coordinating and maintaining proper records of such workers and building strong relationships with manpower suppliers.
- Manage the PMS of the company in coordination with group HR.
- Handle all other areas for the assigned unit such as grievances, disciplinary issues, engagement activities, opinion surveys, off boarding process, etc.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC or Equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Energetic and Outgoing personality
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYCustomer Relations/Public Relations
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time