Senior Executive HR (Onboarding)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
- Leads business unit as a People advisor and support employees through the Employee life cycle.
- Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of all HR Processes.
- Understand the tools and resources available in Accenture and leverage them to execute and implement HR Processes.
- Collaborate with Client HRBPs and Hiring managers to create and enhance an effective on-boarding program that compasses both both virtual and in-person experiences.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation within the on-boarding process
- Establish Communication channels to engage new hires prior to their start date, providing information and answering queries . Ensure all necessary paperwork and documentation are completed accurately and time, including contracts, tax forms , benefits enrollment, and more.
- A Degree or Professional Qualification in HR Whilst part qualified individuals can apply.
- Should have Minimum 5-6 years of experience in HR, data analysis, or process improvement ,with a focus on on-boarding preferred
- Knowledge on Employment Law is preferable.
- Familiarity with HR Software and tools uses for on-boarding and talent management
- Strong Problem-Solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
We provide office transport, Hybrid work environment, hospitalization insurance, regional learning hubs, etc. in additional to salary and other perks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (5)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time