Senior Executive Human Resources
As a key member of the HR team, you will act as a key point of contact for employees and managers providing HR support on all aspects of operational HR. The primary objectives of the role are managing the full range of end to end recruitments and administrative processes of the employees HR lifecycle.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process.(Minimum 2 years)
- Administration through the entire employee life cycle from On boarding to Off boarding.
- Ability to work according to CET time. (12.45 pm to 09.30 pm)
- Ensure the HR system is updated with any changes, e.g., salary changes, job title changes, etc.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Adaptable with a driven and proactive attitude.
- Ability to priorities multiple tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential manner at all times benefits.
- An excellent, exciting career opportunity for someone looking to make their next career step and to really make an impact in a small, but growing company.
- Salary Negotiable.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (8)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time