Senior Executive, Industry
This role will contribute to advancement of NTU-industry collaboration in education and research at University-wide level to address global challenges and national priorities through co-creation of future-ready talent, achievement of breakthroughs, and generation of economic benefits.
- Support the outreach and engagement initiatives and events on industry collaboration at University level
- Design, develop, and manage marketing collaterals, presentation slides, and newsletters (including physical, electronic, and web versions) for industry engagement
- Create and manage content on industry collaboration at various social media platforms on a regular basis
- Assist in identifying media opportunities and handling of enquiries, in consultation with NTU’s Corporate Communications Office
- Assist in data gathering to understand the interest and needs of key stakeholders including industry sectors, government, and internal Schools/Offices/Labs
- Manage the procurement of corporate gifts
- Liaison with key stakeholders for relationship building and smooth execution of industry collaboration projects
- Support the operations of outreach programmes and manage the event calendar
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in Marketing, Mass Communications, or Design & Media
- At least 2-3 years of experience in relevant areas, such as marketing, design, media, event management, stakeholder liaison and engagement.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications and any design software (e.g. Adobe).
- Creative with good design skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with high attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Self-driven and energetic with high integrity and resilience.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Fast learner who is eager to learn new skills and adapt to different situations.
- Experience in industry collaboration, digital marketing, design & media and/or higher education sector will be advantageous.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (194)
Research Associate (Robotics), Opportunity at NTU Main Campus, Singapore. on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Supply Chain Management Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship