Senior Executive – IT
Infomate (Pvt) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Group and provides outsourced Accounting & Payroll Services to the companies within the John Keells Group and other local and foreign clients.
- Managing and monitoring all installed network appliances, systems, and related infrastructure (Azure cloud and on-premise).
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining network-related operating systems, applications / software / management tools and monitoring network usage and health status in compliance with security policies.
- Ensuring the highest levels of network connectivity and infrastructure availability.
- Provide expertise for the overall network systems infrastructure and its support as it relates to all IT technologies.
- Perform preventive maintenance and coordinate with Group IT for L2/ L3 support.
- Coordinate junior team members for Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Organize and actively involve with change management process of all Line of Business applications by liaising with Group IT/ 3rd party vendors.
- Coordination with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot issues related to all Line of Business applications.
- Identifying IT security vulnerabilities in the organization’s network and coordinate and/or perform penetration testing and patching of network and security systems.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure organization’s IT infrastructure and networking and keeping up to date with IT security standards and threats development.
- Assist in IT audit or certification process and Maintenance of ISO disciplines and checks on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Responsible for local organization data security and personnel security internal control, drive employee awareness training and compliance standards for the company align with Group IT policies and creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization.
- Participate in other projects/tasks as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of working experience in related field.
- Having experience in deployment/ support/ management for mainstream industry solutions such as Microsoft solutions (Office 365/ Azure/ Azure Active Directory), Networking, hardware, API-Integration and IT security.
- Knowledge in Citrix VDI and end point security (KES, CISCO UMBRELLA) etc. are preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP-based services, Firewall/IPS/WAF and monitoring tools.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Sound knowledge in Project management, process and tools improvement.
- CCNA certified or other technical qualifications are preferred.
- MCSA/ Azure certifications would be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time