Senior Executive – IT
Infomate (Pvt) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Group and provides outsourced Accounting & Payroll Services to the companies within the John Keells Group and other local and foreign clients.
- Managing and monitoring all installed network appliances, systems, and related infrastructure (Azure cloud and on-premise).
- Installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining network-related operating systems, applications / software / management tools and monitoring network usage and health status in compliance with security policies.
- Ensuring the highest levels of network connectivity and infrastructure availability.
- Provide expertise for the overall network systems infrastructure and its support as it relates to all IT technologies.
- Perform preventive maintenance and coordinate with Group IT for L2/ L3 support.
- Coordinate junior team members for Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Organize and actively involve with change management process of all Line of Business applications by liaising with Group IT/ 3rd party vendors.
- Coordination with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot issues related to all Line of Business applications.
- Identifying IT security vulnerabilities in the organization’s network and coordinate and/or perform penetration testing and patching of network and security systems.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure organization’s IT infrastructure and networking and keeping up to date with IT security standards and threats development.
- Assist in IT audit or certification process and Maintenance of ISO disciplines and checks on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Responsible for local organization data security and personnel security internal control, drive employee awareness training and compliance standards for the company align with Group IT policies and creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization.
- Participate in other projects/tasks as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of working experience in related field.
- Having experience in deployment/ support/ management for mainstream industry solutions such as Microsoft solutions (Office 365/ Azure/ Azure Active Directory), Networking, hardware, API-Integration and IT security.
- Knowledge in Citrix VDI and end point security (KES, CISCO UMBRELLA) etc. are preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP-based services, Firewall/IPS/WAF and monitoring tools.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Sound knowledge in Project management, process and tools improvement.
- CCNA certified or other technical qualifications are preferred.
- MCSA/ Azure certifications would be an added advantage.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (441)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time