Senior Executive – Production
• Place of work: Nestlé Lanka Kurunegala Factory
• Education: A degree or equivalent professional qualification in Food Science, Physical Science, or Engineering (Chemical/Production/Mechanical)
• Area: Manufacturing
• Language skills: Fluency in English and Sinhala
• Expected experience: 2-3 years of experience in the FMCG industry
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Production, the candidate will ensure Employee Safety, Product Quality and Asset Performance, while delivering the Production Plan on time, driving Continuous Improvement initiatives, and developing shop floor people. He/she will also ensure the launch of new products to capture market opportunities.
A day in the life of…
• Drive a Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) culture in the plant, and ensure behavioral improvements.
• Ensure a safe working environment, by identifying and eliminating unsafe conditions in the plant and machinery.
• Attend weekly planning meetings with Production Planners and ensure smooth production.
• Measure, analyze and control Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and take immediate corrective actions.
• Adhere to standards and ensure timely implementation of new standards.
• Implement 5S and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), while ensuring sustainability through appropriate audits and rewards.
• Coach, train and mentor team members in order to enhance performance, efficiency and productivity.
• Collaborate with the Engineering Team to ensure proper condition of machinery, through proactive/routine maintenance activities and operations.
• Drive the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) culture in the section.
What will make you successful
• Education: A degree or equivalent professional qualification in Food Science, Physical Science, or Engineering (Chemical/ Production/ Mechanical)
• Expected experience: 2 – 3 years of experience in FMCG industry
• Successful Qualities: Zero defect mindset, Adherence to the plan and prioritization skills, Multi-tasking skills, Coaching and leading teams, Understand the diversity, Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people, Coaching skills
• Strong technical knowledge in: SHE Management, Quality Management, Production planning and execution, TPM Methodology, Knowledge in SAP
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Sustainability Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Engineering Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time