Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Executive- Quantity Surveyor (Roads & Highways)
- Collate tender information and references from various sources such as online search engines, industry and market intelligence data etc.
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications
- Coordinate customer’s bid requirements within the various departments.
- Monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the checking, binding, packing and preparation of outgoing submissions.
- Costing, planning and monitoring of project activities
- Monitor and update relevant departments (Operations, Sales & Marketing) regarding price fluctuations in the market.
- Schedules and coordinates project meetings with the project team, regulatory agencies, the client, and others involved with the projects.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Quantity Surveyor at Road Construction Industry
- Experience in expressway projects will be an added advantage
- BSc (Honors) Quantity Surveying, HND or NCT in Quantity Surveying
- IT proficiency with extensive exposure to spreadsheet and QS specific software’s
- IQSSL or RICS members will be an advantage
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering