Senior Executive – RNS
This is a customer services and regulatory news processing role within the LSE’s Regulatory News Service (RNS). The role involves flexible shift work to support the 24×5 operating hours of the RNS department. The team currently operates 24 hours on a rotational shift basis. Therefore, the role will also be required to cover the same shift patterns regularly.
Department Description – Information Services
Team Description – Regulatory News Service
• Announcement Processing – Review, understand and release announcements to various global news destinations, in line with departmental accuracy and processing targets. Add value by identifying and communicating any issue that may cause the customer or RNS exposure to reputational damage, market confusion or revenue loss.
• Customer Service – Demonstrate exemplary Customer Service via telephone and email, to include all aspects of regulatory requirements, announcement submission, formatting, content and RNS distribution channels.
• Relationship Management – Support key account Relationship Managers by providing support on testing complex documents for multiple platforms.
• Product Knowledge – Using expert knowledge of the RNS service, provide detailed product information and support to customers about the range of RNS products and services whenever required.
An RNS Executive should possess the following attributes:
- Ability to work flexible hours/shift patterns (including overnight shift) to cover operational requirements and unplanned team absence.
- Excellent verbal interpersonal and communication skills that are well structured, persuasive, clear, concise and are based on fact.
- Experience in dealing with overseas based clients would be an added advantage.
- Experience with tasks which require attention to detail whilst delivering results on a timely manner.
- Very good Microsoft Office (especially Word) knowledge.
- Confident, self-driven and regularly demonstrates the ability to multi-task.
- Hard working, committed self-starter who takes responsibility and accountability for their own tasks and actions.
- Calm and resilient but thrives under pressure.
- E and positive team player who seeks input from colleagues and clients and actively listens to their contribution.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to apply principles to multiple scenarios.
- Passionate about, and committed to, enhancing current levels of excellence and delivery.
- Proven track record in delivery of personal and team objectives.
- Ability to manage time productively to meet personal goals and project deadlines.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (63)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time