Senior Executive– Strategic Planning
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Senior Executive – Strategic Planning should provide assistance for formulation and implementation of the Long Range Plan for the SBU / Customer (for forthcoming 3 to 5 years), with the guidance of the SBU LRP lead, SBU Senior Management team, Group Customer team, Corporate marketing and Finance Team. Also support in financial planning and analysis and assist in reviewing of risk mitigation plans across the SBU functions, as determined by the group.
1. Assist in the coordination of the Long Range Plans (LRP) of the group at the SBU / Customer level
2.Provide support in tracking and reviewing the progress of LRP plan and projects for the SBU / Customer including Monthly Performance Reviews, Quarterly Workstream Reviews, etc.
3.Provide support to prepare risk mitigation plans, reporting of LRP metrics and participation in LRP forums
4.Implement assigned special projects, ad-hoc functional requirements of the SBU / Customer and provide support for cross SBU / Customer LRP projects, as required.
- )Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Mathematics / General Management / Finance.)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Charted Institute Of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- 4 to 5+ years of relevant experience, with good working knowledge across functions, analytical skills and process orientation
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree