Senior Executive, Student Affairs & Alumni
1. Manage and support pastoral care operation as part of the student care.
- Support University Counselling Centre (UCC) regular meetings
- Review SOPs and administrative matters
- Provide reports and generate statistics at the end of each semester and case management
- Review the effectiveness of pastoral support
2. Assist in counseling and coordinating with various relevant staff and department to provide holistic pastoral support for ‘at-risk students’ and referral cases.
- SGPA drop by 1.0 cases
- Conditional Scholarship Renewal Warning List cases
- Academic Status – Academic Warning, Probation, Termination List and Exams MC cases
- Re-admission Appeals, Academic Termination and Disciplinary cases
1. Manage and provide support for the SCSE Freshmen Orientation programme.
- Support and coordinate the SCSE Freshmen Orientation programme with the college and school orientation committee.
Support department’s other duties – tasks, events and duties.
- A local Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent in any related discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an educational institution
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in event management
- Basic counselling skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with staff, students and alumni
- Ability to multitask, work independently and effectively in a team
- Meticulous, with strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion on student records and matters
- Non-judgmental and good listener
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (145)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship