Senior Fabric Technologist
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The Fabric Technology Lead – Development & Bulk is responsible for leading the RM development technical & quality processes (for example, mill evaluation, technical risk assessments, customer approvals) and bulk deliverables, including supply, trouble shooting, profitability and SRM. Leads the team of fabric technologists for the assigned customer accounts.
- Driving the fabric technology processes for RM development, including mill evaluation, technical risk assessments, fabric testing, customer approvals, etc.
- Leading the bulk fabric technology processes for the assigned customer accounts, including bulk risk assessments, supply, trouble shooting, etc.
- Drive functional improvement initiatives, including supply, profitability and SRM
- Collaborating with internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional objectives
- Leading the team of Fabric Technologists
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree