Senior Finance Manager – Supply Chain Logistics
Unilever North America is a €8b company with Supply Chain Costs of €4b. The Supply Chain has a significant role to step change the profitability of the cluster and is paramount to achieve the GM ambition. Both an exciting opportunity and a complication are the transformations taking place in the business and in the Supply Chain. This includes continued portfolio transformation through acquisitions and new brand launches. In addition, this will mean accelerating of agenda to digitalize Supply Chain including how to unlock the potential of robotics.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do
The role is responsible for all FET activities for NA Supply Chain. This includes all elements of Supply Chain Costs (SCC €4B), SC Working Capital. Ownership of these activities include predictability, transparency, and acting as performance catalyst to deliver business ambition. The Senior Finance Manager – Supply Chain Logistics NA will lead an organization of six individual contributors.
- Planning, Reporting, and transparency of SC Controlled Costs and all SC Cash items
- Performance catalyst towards in year business targets and Gross Margin ambition
- Lead and develop high performing team across USA, Canada, and Mexico
- Drive agenda and represent SC Finance for business performance engagements for North America results calls, key forums with senior stakeholders such as S&OP.
- Influencing and inspiring business partners while challenging the business for high performance
- Mastery of diverse topics (Working Capital, Overheads, business waste & Materials)
- Required to understand business in granularity while spending significant amount of time in partnership with those more senior in the business (WL3+)
- Increase transparency and impact to the under-served parts of North America (Canada, Food Solutions, acquisitions)
- Drive digital agenda within the SC FET team to allow more focus on driving analytics.
Interfaces and Business Partners:
CFO North America | VP SC America | Supply Chain Finance Directors | North America Supply Chain Leadership team | NA Finance Leadership Team | NA Cluster Finance Excellence Team & S&OP Team | Supply Chain Financial Services
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree required
- 8+ years of experience with key Finance processes, roles and responsibilities and a proven track record across assignments with strong roles in business partnering and FPA roles
- Experience managing and developing a team, both direct reports and peer relationships
- Finance Change Facilitation
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to maintain poise under pressure and demonstrated evidence of influenced senior stakeholders
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
Related Jobs (89)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Finance Executive Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Manager Transaction Services Jobs at HSBC in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Account Manager – South Asia Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 24, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Arteculate Asia in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 24, 2023 Full-Time