Senior HR PMO
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver awardwinning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single
cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our
customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment.
Join Team Purple. Join IFS
- Leading and managing projects to secure project deliverables aligned to the project objectives
- Develop project plan and resource requirements, working with management to assign/obtain needed resources for project success
- Scale and tailor project delivery approach to meet the needs of the specific project, considering complexity, schedule, risk factors and dependencies
- Lead project delivery, facilitate workshops and support the business process owner/SME to elicit requirements and current state information and/or to explain and obtain feedback on proposed design solutions
- Identify, manage, and escalate issues and risks to the key stakeholders and assist with closure and/or mitigation
- Provide status updates to key stakeholders and HR teams as required
- Work with business subject matter experts/process owners and other key stakeholders to review and sign-off deliverables
- Lead assigned resources through various project lifecycle phases, build team morale, and ensure various resources understand their roles & responsibilities
- Close project activities, including documenting and communicating lessons learned
- Performs other duties as assigned and required
- Proficiency in agile and waterfall project management methodologies and associated project management tools and understand of the value that each approach brings
- Focus on building & maintaining strong relationships with project stakeholders, respecting their needs and identifying business opportunities
- Comprehensive understanding of the complete project lifecycle from inception to handover to operational support
- Ability to lead workshops, presentations and discussions
- Ability to document and communicate complex topics concisely and comprehensively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- See the whole picture and be prepared to adapt and be creative in order to remain aligned with customer expectations in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- At least 3 years experience in a project management role
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Experience in facilitating business change through project results including specifically the management of effective communication plans to key stakeholders and attaining their full commitment to the project
- Project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, or APM)
- Understanding of the HR landscape specifically transformation & automation projects
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of HR management is an advantage
- If you don’t meet all of the criteria but think you’d be a great fit for the team, please reach out
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (42)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo , Sri Lanka on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Executive Jobs at MAS Legato in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 15, 2023 Full-Time
Head of Human Resources Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 9, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Internship at Echelon in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 8, 2023 Internship