Senior Human Resources Business Partner
To lead and drive implementation of the HR processes and policies for the assigned Business Unit as per the Line of Business (LoB) HR plan and contribute to the achievement of delivery goals in compliance with the policies of HCL Technologies.
- Coordinate with the line managers for scheduling and conducting goal setting conversations with the team.
- Track completion of mid-year conversations with the team. Coordinate with the line managers for final appraisal discussion.
- Collect the performance rating of all the employees and coordinate with the line managers and function head to ensure adherence to normalization guidelines.
- Participate in rating discussions for the Business Unit (BU) and provide inputs during the same.
- Identify high potential employees along with function heads and share with the CoEs.
- Follow up for increment and promotion letters and rolling out the same on time.
- Work with the L&D team to ensure training needs are appropriately captured and provide feedback to them on training programs conducted.
- Plan and design the communication to be made to the candidates joining the organization (Level E4+ employees) in terms of documents required to be brought at the time of joining, date of joining and support required, if any.
- Create a personal file for the new joiners and follow up for data to be entered into SAP.
- Introduce the new joiners to the team members. Circulate the welcome note as per the process guidelines.
- Conduct the presentation on company history, value system, policies, etc. to the new joiners. Interact with the new joiners periodically.
- Receive manpower requirement from different BUs and share with TSC for appropriate fulfilment.
- Track the status on the active positions with the TSC team in terms timelines periodically.
- Conduct joint interviews with the business team as well as the candidate, if required.
- Review the salary fixation of the selected candidate based on the internal benchmarking and expectation of the candidate.
- Seek sign off from management and negotiate salary with candidate. Roll out the offer and follow up with candidate for acceptance.
- Review the monthly payroll inputs for payroll partner for its correctness.
- Check if all clearances have been obtained before signing off on relieving letter and service certificate for E4+ employees.
- Check if exit interview has been conducted for every exiting employee / conduct exit interviews for exiting employees, if required (for E4+ employees).
- Capture details on exit, analyze the same and share results with Senior. HRBP / LoB HR Head.
- Monitor and track timely closure to all full & final settlement cases for E4+ employees.
- Work with HR Analyst to prepare and circulate appropriate reports for the LoB including data analysis within timelines.
- Assist supervisor in identification of key focus areas for employee engagement in the BU and share with CoE.
- Review survey results and analyze trends of employee engagement within the BU.
- Identify probable concerns among employees. Discuss concerns with employees and highlight to supervisor for further action.
- Recommend changes to policies and processes based on survey findings to improve engagement, if required.
Interested applicants may share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Executive Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – HR Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Internship
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive HR (Onboarding) Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time