Senior Human Resources Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Sr Manager will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all human resources functions on site. You will be a member of the management team, participates in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives and serves as a resource in all aspects of human resources. You will ensures that human resource activities are conducted in accordance with established Ansell policies and with government regulations.
WHAT WOULD YOUR ROLE LOOK LIKE?
HR Business Partner role
- Be a Culture Shaper. Model and reinforce behaviours that best reflect our cultural aspirations, purpose, and beliefs. Align HR processes, organizational structure and systems to support the desired culture.
- Be a Trusted Advisor. Build trust by having courage to “do the right thing”. Establish positive personal relationship by being credible, trustworthy and approachable.
- Be a Business Strategist. Recognize the need for change and inspire production action in leaders and employees. Continuously develop a deep understanding of company global business context to proactively design, communicate and implement HR strategies that influence results.
HR Management Role
- Workforce Planning
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Employee Relationship & CSR
- HR Policy and Process
- HRIS, Payroll, Attendance, etc
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO ANSELL?
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HRM, Behavioral Science, Psychology, or related discipline.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with at least 5 years in people management role in a manufacturing environment.
- Competent across the full range of human resource functions, that is compensation and benefits, industrial relations, staff retention programs, training, manpower planning, recruitment, etc.
- Well-versed with the local Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
- Strong client focus with good judgement, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Business acumen and strong drive for results.
- Mature and analytical with strong leadership qualities and people management and interactive skills
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR ANSELL JOURNEY?
- Work for a world leader in the health and safety protection solutions industry.
- A secure workplace with competitive remuneration and annual bonus based on own and company performance.
- Inclusive, collaborative, and supportive work atmosphere.
- A diverse and international work environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Ansell commits to securing an equal opportunity recruitment and selection process.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (60)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo , Sri Lanka on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 17, 2023 Full-Time
Partner Operations Administrator Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 16, 2023 Full-Time
Senior HR PMO Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 16, 2023 Full-Time