Senior IAM Technical Lead
We are looking for a Senior IAM Technical Lead to join our Core Infrastructure team. As a Senior IAM Technical Lead, he/she should be able to take over projects related to IAM/PAM and extend 24×7 support to the team. The ideal candidate will be required to possess a background in Software Development.
Additionally, he/she will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities.
- Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
- Evaluate and select platforms security solutions like Identity and Access management which caters customer business requ ire ments.
- Work closely with other teams (Presales, Project Management) for successful IAM & PAM solution design and implementation.
- Conduct continuous learning and research on latest IAM & PAM technologies and trends in the technology domain.
- Conduct IAM/PAM POC and product demonstrations at customer sites/events and workshops. Provide IAM/PAM technical support for existing security solutions and maintain the SLAs.
- Contribute and maintain IAM and PAM Plugin/Connector developments activities.
- Maintain proper documentation for all the application installationj deployment and support work performed.
- Ensure peer team members and self are certified on the required IAM/PAM and other infrastructure technologies. Provide customer training and guiding internal staff on subjects related to the domain.
- Design and develop technical reference documentation (HLDs , IJATs ) for project work that meet the needs of the target audience. Identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems.
- Take over new IAM/PAM related projects and continue with 24×7 support with the team.
- Undertake any other task requested by the line manager.
- Provide other functions with support beyond the scope of responsibilities in order to achieve common organizational goals.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized institute/university.
- Overall, 4+ years of work experience in similar field. Hands on experience/Certifications in Identity & Access Management products.
- Hands on experience/Certifications in Privileged Access Management related products. Good understanding about Database Operations & application (Cloud/ On-premise) integrations.
- Good understanding about Network Operations & application (Cloud/On-premise) connectivity. Hands on experience/Certifications in API Manager, Enterprise Service Bus related products would be an added advantage. Possess Oracle Identity & Access Management Product skills or similar.
- WS02 Identity Server Product skills or similar. CyberArk Privileged Access Management Product skills or similar.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (471)
Software Engineer -Web Jobs At Bileeta in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs At Algonomy in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full stack Engineer Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Backend Engineering Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time