Senior IOS Development
About the job
Twixia Tech is setting up an R&D Center of 25+ engineers to lead development of software solutions for smarthome, IoT, mobile entertainment consumer products.
About The Principle Company
The Principle is a European company that designs and manufactures connectivity solutions including smart home, all-in-one devices, a SaaS management platform, and mobile applications that simplify and enhance smart homes, mobile entertainment, and other consumer and commercial connected services.
The Principle Company is a young, dynamic, profitable and rapidly scaling company, with a clientele of Telcom operators in Europe and the Middle East. Their vision is to be the universal conduit for connected living for their customers.
- Collaborate with our existing iOS team in realizing the product vision and satisfying business requirements
- Implement iOS architecture designs for SDK and App development teams
- Follow best practices established via process documentation
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices
- Knowledge of design patterns and architectures
- Providing technical mentorship to encourage the growth of team members via pairing opportunities, and code reviews
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar relevant field
- Working autonomously and being excited by product-focused problems
- 5 Years of professional software engineering experience focused on building native iOS apps in Swift
- UIKit, Foundation, Core Graphics, Core Animation Core Data, Auto Layout, Dispatch Queues
- RestKit, RxSwift
- SOLID, Clean Architecture
- Deep understanding of iOS design patterns, best practices and platform-specific capabilities
- Published at least one app in the App Store
- Experience using Git in the environment with multiple developers and branches
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented methodologies
- Experience leading projects or teams of engineers
- Competitive Euro pegged compensation commensurate with skills and experience
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
We have different teams working on different challenges for a varied set of stakeholders.
At a foundational level, we develop IoT and Wi-Fi routers management applications including device firmware and a unified management system deployed at various private cloud infrastructures.
Our teams consist of developers programming mostly in: C, C++, Kotlin, Python, PL/pgSQL and Swift with a focus on continuous delivery. Technologies they use include: VMware vSphere, Docker, MQTT, Postgres, Node.JS, Elixir, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, Git, Jenkins, Angular, DPI (Deep packets inspection), Buildroot, Z-Wave, ZigBee, SIL and HIL tests.
Interested Candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CVs along with the link to any GitHub/Bitbucket repo, you own and would like to showcase as a sample of your work
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (430)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time