Senior IT Executive – Marketing
HUL puts customers at the heart of our business operations, so we win with customers in the marketplace.
We are removing complexity, integrating our processes, and delivering the data, insights, and technology we need to create a great consumer experience, while the world moves into the digital era.
Simplifying operational tasks frees our time and resources to unlock growth for Unilever and more value for our customers and company.
Main purpose of job:
The delivery of IT agenda is making sure we come up with solutions to Business challenges, & thereby partner the stakeholders in upscaling the numbers.
The role requires to deliver strategic and local/global IT solutions for end to end Business stakeholder’s target achievement, Digital consumer journey, Subject Matter Expertise.
Aligned to the digital roadmap for HUL, we are delivering these solutions across brands & categories.
To ensure that the digital agenda for deliver program is landed well and is able to deliver the desired business value, the following aspects of technology management are of vital importance.
Technology delivery management Technology solutions to Business challenges Platform governance (to ensure technology lands at the right time and right cost and is able to deliver the sustained business value) Adhere Unilever mandates by making sure right approaches are being taken by the brands in capture, storage & re-use of the consumer details
Most of the practices / processes needed to ensure the above are either initiated fresh and some might be yet to be initiated. Deliver technology at the right time & cost, stable IT solutions.
- Act as a single point of contact for business users and various platforms who will help delivering technology for a business use case.
- Engagement with the Business stakeholders, Digital Marketing Agencies, CMI team, Infra Support team, Infosec team, Data privacy team etc to deliver a project needs to be seamless.
- As a primary accountability, the person will be accountable to ensuring a robust delivery model is in place to ensure reusability of existing IT components and fast tracking the delivery of solutions to HUL business.
- Delivery governance aligned to this model and evolving the base solution template along with speedy localized features would be an expected output from this practice
- Partnering with the external vendors to run the operations and deliver change requests efficiently.
- Partnering with business stakeholders to understand the changes required and deliver efficiently.
- Governing the project(s) E2E with a clear expectation out of the solution being curated/enhanced.
- Accountable for managing a team of 10+ consultants who will help curate the required documents and perform internal IT testing before releasing to business users.
- Review the vendor task sheet and spot opportunities to automate the processes which requires no human decisions.
- Engage with vendors for creative solutions & fixes for the business issues.
- The key responsibility is to strategize a solution to a business problem and engage with teams to deliver best in class solution.
- The delivery of the project needs to be On Time with no business disruptions.
- Strategizing and implementing adoption strategies for the application(s) delivered to solve a business problem.
- Budget management for various IT practices and innovations within Project management like testing, devops practices, UAT cycles etc to make the operations more robust.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Overall 5-6 years of experience in IT of which 5+ years of experience working on Solution Delivery, Business Partnering and Vendor Management.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, Computer Science required, and Masters/MBA preferred
- Experience of Website Development Cycle, SEO, Media Campaigns, Web Analytics, Reporting, DTC platforms etc
- Experience building and managing high performing teams and design/delivery of quality project delivery, partnering with stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple cultures, both within team and stakeholders
- Good domain knowledge to be able to work with Brand Teams, Platform Managers, and global Stakeholders to ensure alignment within and outside Unilever IT organizations.
- Conversant with budgeting practices & governance
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (37)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time