Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer – C#, Java, (R&D, BMRA)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their own career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We, the “Business Modelling, Reporting and Analytics group” (BMRA) are on the lookout for a dynamic and tech enthusiastic individual to join us as a Principal/Senior Software Engineer.
As a Principal/Senior Software Engineer, you will have the responsibility to design, develop and maintain software included in IFS. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to create fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software. The focus on stability, performance, maintainability, usability, and security in software development are key aspects of this role. You are good at listening, communicating and you have a passion for keeping abreast with new tech. If you consider yourself as a person that is proactive, takes initiative and responsibility, and wants to be part of a diverse and skilled team we want to hear from you.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information technology.
- 5+ years of proven experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in building commercial business applications.
- Very good understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of Microservice architectures.
- Good understanding of TDD.
- Experience with working in agile teams.
- Would be advantageous to have experience in these:
- Graph databases
- Angular, Typescript
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree