Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer: Mobile
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We have a lot of exciting challenges on our roadmap, and we’re looking for talented Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineers who are passionate about code and finding creative solutions to build cutting edge mobile apps.
The Mobile Experience team is responsible for providing a seamless mobility platform for IFS that covers the building, publishing and managing of native Apps. We focus on propelling innovation, staying current with mobile operating systems and delivering a superior experience for our mobile end users.
Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineers engage in design, research, knowledge transfer, and training activities while developing and maintaining the IFS Mobile App Frameworks.
A Senior Lead/Principal Software Engineer is expected to consistently develop high-quality software solutions by:
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfil the domain needs.
- Applying sound engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing including the creation of unit and automated tests.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology along with 8+ years’ experience with a track record with mobile app development
- High level of expertise in C# development
- Expertise with Xamarin and native app development on Android & iOS desirable
- Experience in writing unit tests and following test-driven development methodologies.
- The ability work in a distributed global team environment
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software would be an advantage.
- Passionate in creating the best experiences for our customers and end users.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (380)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time