Senior/Lead User Education Specialist / Technical Writer: IFS Technology
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
A User Education Specialist at IFS is responsible for designing and creating effective user education content, which includes defining user education content requirements, content creation, and implementing the delivery strategy of such content. A user education specialist will be able to identify and generate technical and user education content from business requirements, development notes, implemented features, and analysis of support cases.
The right candidate will have strong existing knowledge of key enterprise software/IT trends, technologies, and business drivers and the ability to combine this insight with a structured approach to content development, helping IFS to deliver a superior user experience.
A User Education Specialist is expected to consistently develop high-quality user education content by.
- Working with product management, program management, and other subject matter experts to understand user education requirements.
- Understanding different user segments and planning the content accordingly by incorporating workflows, graphs, illustrations, and screenshots.
- Creating and reviewing technical and end-user content including new and enhanced features, user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tooltips, etc.
- Being an advocate for intuitive design and seeking ways of reducing the need for formal education materials through collaboration with the design stakeholders within the development teams.
- Delivering input into the User Education strategy and working with the community and senior stakeholders within your team to ensure processes within the team align with the strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in developing training deliverables including user manuals, training materials, feature videos, etc.
- Possess a good understanding of technical products at an enterprise level to articulate education content in a highly effective manner.
- Ability to adhere to the best user content development practices while maintaining excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player who can connect with global team members.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study or demonstrable experience in a relevant working environment.
Interviews and selections are conducted continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time