Senior Legal Counsel UKI (m/f/d)
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- We are looking for a brilliant legal mind to join our growing global legal team. As a key member of our team, you will be lead lawyer for UKI region.
- Advising on all legal matters for the UKI region, you will be a trusted voice for all critical business decisions. With your days varying from commercial contracts to providing advice on corporate governance matters, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment in a dynamic, fast-growing enterprise software company.
- Give accurate and timely advice and support, with integrity and responsibility, in a variety of legal areas
- Structure, draft, negotiate, and close software, support and cloud contracts with customers and coordinate with Deal Desk and Revenue Recognition teams
- Coordinate with outside counsel as necessary
- Work collaboratively with the broader IFS legal team by sharing knowledge, helping out team members and sharing areas of expertise
- Coordinate compliance related matters in the areas of: Corporate sustainability, e.g. anticorruption and environment, Privacy and Export control
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes in the law and regulation and maintain a deep industry knowledge
- Participate in audit activity as required
- Qualified to practice in UK with significant in-house software/cloud/SaaS experience
- Proven experience delivering on a wide range of complex commercial contracts and demonstrable ability to handle complex negotiations
- A solid understanding of, and proven experience advising on, data protection & GDPR, revenue recognition and export control
- A “roll-up your sleeves” attitude – no project is too big or small for you
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities but with excellent business judgement, intellectual curiosity and the ability to balance legal and business requirements
- Highest degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Good organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and diligent with excellent planning abilities
- Language skills an advantage
With IFS, you are choosing one of the best employers in Europe. We offer you attractive remuneration with above-average additional benefits: Company pension scheme and Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan. You can expect an open corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere within a fast-paced, progressive software vendor. Flexible working time models, Volunteering day and Birthday off, individual support through regular health promotion and the compatibility of work and family life are part of our company practice.
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to receiving your full application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We expressly assure you of discretion and comprehensive protection of your interests!
Senior HR Business Partner
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (16)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time