Senior Manager, Finance Business Partnering, Technology
An exciting Senior Finance Business Partner opportunity has arisen in the Technology division of LSEG supporting Market Services Technology.
The role will support senior leadership within Market Services Technology and includes ownership for the performance of the division from a revenue and cost base whilst providing finance support and insights.
This role reports on a matrix basis into the Country CFO as well as to the Head of Finance for Shared Technology and will be a part of the Technology Business Partnering team.
As a Technology Finance Lead, the role will include but not limited to the following:
- Working with Market Services Technology leadership team to drive business profitability
- Provide commercial insight, analysis and decision support to senior management
- Supporting the various business projects with financial acumen to determine impact and alignment with Shared Technology objectives
- Preparation of detailed business plan for Market Services Technology ensuring compliance within respective Group Technology submissions and conversations with respective FBPs and FP&A
- Driving the cost management program for the business and actively looking for ways to challenge the costs that are incurred
- Finance support for third party business in D&A division with involvement during bid process on commercial aspects and contract review for financial proposal, revenue recognition and governance, invoicing to reporting
- Supporting D&A FBP team on reporting and analysis pertaining to third party customer management
- Involvement in establishing standard cost metrics (UCR, Billable rates) for Market Services Technology
- Involvement in commercial aspects for internal work performed for the group entities including confirmation of fee schedules to ensure timely execution of contracts / work orders
- Project related reporting including capacity planning, resource utilization summary, project profitability analysis
- Involvement in cost management framework and governance for all entities in Sri Lanka including ownership of fortnightly cost approval meeting and operations
- Involvement in CAPEX management for all entities in Sri Lanka from idea generation, budget submission to management of spend once formal approval is received
- Work with Controllership to review monthly Balance Sheets and cash flow forecasts for all Sri Lankan entities
- Consolidating, analysing and providing information to management through monthly global / regional reporting packs and ad-hoc reporting decks
- Work effectively with the financial control team to ensure reporting and accounting is to a consistently high standard.
- Responsible for financial analysis, modelling, validating and tracking cost synergy initiatives and outcomes
- Support end to end monthly business reviews (MBRs) and budgeting process covering entire P&L, working with senior management
- Develop relationships across the business to become a trusted partner and first point of contact for all finance matters
- Conduct post implementation reviews (PIR’s) on investments to assess effectiveness
- Qualified accountant, and a member of a professional body such as ACCA or CIMA
- 10+ years of post-qualifying experience in Finance Business Partnering with strong analytical capability
- Proven track record to interact with senior management and influence outcomes
- Proven track record of supporting Budgets and regular forecasting process across several business areas and functions
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic business support
- Ability to deliver Board level material to a consistently high standard
- Proficiency in working effectively and delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, global business environment.
- Ability to support change, constantly looking for improvements
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors
- Energised self-starter, proactive in challenging status quo and driving efficiencies
- Working autonomously able to priorities workload, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a view of the big picture and key objectives
- Be a lead proponent in driving a collaborative culture across the division
- Work successfully in cross functional and indirect teams
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to determine the key drivers of a result and clearly explain the “story”
- Hands on experience in using Oracle EBS, Essbase and Clarity will be an advantage
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (520)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Manager – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time