Senior Manager – Group Treasury
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Senior Manager – Group Treasury is responsible for cash management, FX management, cash forecasting, working capital management and Treasury related projects which includes working with banks, back-office partners and business units across the regions. As a member of the global Treasury Team, the job holder will provide an effective and efficient leadership for day-to-day treasury operations for Brandix’s Group Operations, while working very closely with the business units to review the Group’s funding requirements and short-term cash requirements, based on the business projections of the group. You would be required to give leadership to the ongoing projects relating to Treasury management by coordinating and contributing positively through various stakeholders. This position requires underlying knowledge of the businesses, operations and relevant regulations to provide the most optimum solutions for funding, cash management and FX. Furthermore, the job holder is responsible to execute the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
1. Responsible to maintain a cordial relationship with the existing banks across the regions on a day-to-day basis
2. Manage cash and funding requirements based on forecasts, in an efficient manner
3. Monitor and manage the day-to-day FX exposure
4. Ensure strict adherence to regulatory compliance related matters in each of the countries of operations
5. Improve Treasury systems and processes to suit the changing business needs
6. Work effectively with the Treasury Back Office team for better control and enhancement of processes
7. Responsible for regular reporting to Senior management on cash, funding and FX exposures
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree