Senior Merchandiser – Procurement
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Senior Executive Merchandiser – Procurement, you will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – Procurement of the SBU. You will be responsible for coordinating the entire raw material procurement process for the allocated RM category/customer account in the BU, as applicable. You will coordinate with the Accenture team, suppliers and internal stakeholders (e.g.: PD, Bulk, Warehouse, Production, Finance) to achieve the procurement KPIs for the allocated RM category/customer. You will support the company’s future plans and help drive the Brandix values and culture across to all its employees.
1. Procurement of raw material for confirmed orders, meeting delivery schedules, quality specifications and process requirements
2. Achievement of inventory and cost targets for the assigned category/customer account through optimal ordering, reduction of write-offs and other costs
3. Liaise with suppliers and relevant internal stakeholders to achieve OTD, OTT, inventory, process adherence and supplier performance objectives.
4. Prepare MIS, documentation and reporting for functional procurement activities as per procedure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Diploma in Textile or Clothing technology or Materials management or any other relevant stream
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Sourcing/Merchandising function
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified