Senior Merchandiser – Product Development
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Senior Merchandiser – Product Development, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end-to-end development process from tech pack receipt to bulk approval is executed smoothly to the satisfaction of the Management and the customers.
1. Achieve relevant pre-defined customer sales and marketing targets of the assigned buyer and coordinate the execution of garment manufacturing up to handing over to bulk
2. Ensure that sales budgets are achieved and drive the defined KPIs
3. Conduct market research and enhance customer base
4. Provide development costings to meet customer targets while maintaining company probability KPIs
5. Implement appropriate pricing strategies used in line with customer expectations so as to secure required business at the most profitable level
6. Develop, monitor and maintain development data bases (pricing/fabric) for orders and manage Time & Action plans with customers and internal teams
7. Ensure a systematic and process-oriented approach to work whilst being extremely solution focused
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified