Senior Product Development Manager
About the job
EventsX is re-inventing the way the world experiences virtual events with artificial intelligence based events platform. We make cloud-based software that powers high-impact, immersive, personalized experiences.
Our heroes are event managers. We understand them inside out because that’s where our journery started. So we’ve created a platform that gives event planners the control and agility to create virtual, on-site and hybrid events that bring more liveliness to their brands
Few years ago when we started designing EventsX, our aim was to build a fully artificial intelligence based events platform where organizers can recreate the in-person event experience as closely as possible, but online and all in one place. EventsX research and development team work really hard to provide next generation event platform experience.
“That why we have name the platform as EvenetsX which means next generation event platform.”
Today EventsX is the world’s leading artificial intelligence based all-in-one virtual event platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world. Main key exclusive feature in our platform is artificial intelligence.
We are your virtual venue for any size, any event. We are EventsX.
EventsX is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Development with experience managing best-in-class web and mobile products. You will partner directly with engineers, designers, user researchers, and cross-functional partners to understand, build and ship a best-in-class video hosting product. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment within a small team. Position reports to COO and can be based anywhere.
• Collaboratively develop and build new features for EventsX products, and the growth team specifically
• Build an understanding of our main customer segments (from SMB to Enterprise and across industries) and the primary use cases for EventsX
• Define and own the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for EventsX
• Lead, support and collaborate with a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, user researchers, designers, and marketing managers
• Work closely with creative, technical, and business partners
• Ideally 5 – 8 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Leader of a software product, with experience growing products
• Experience building and carrying out a product roadmap for a B2B product that has achieved meaningful scale
• Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key partners
• Can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
• Strong analytical abilities. Experience with Excel, BI tooling, SQL preferred
• Great interpersonal skills in remote environment.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.