Senior Project Management Executive
We are hiring for Consulting CSS – Senior Project Executives for a reputed MNC based in Sri Lanka.
Note that this is only for candidates with PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE of 4+ Years. Irrelevant profiles will be kindly rejected.
Please read the job description well before applying.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please hit apply or reach out to rasheeqa.nizam@quesslanka for further clarifications on the role.
CSS role help enables Consulting Engagement team’s efficiency and delivery through the key project management and coordination activities.
We support end–to–end engagement lifecycle and project management activities that are essential to every engagement, region and practice. We help in project coordination & management, financial analysis, engagement compliance & governance requirements across industries and countries.
Your key role and responsibilities
· CSSs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
· Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
· To support onshore Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities
· Work on applications like Power Bi, Visio and SharePoint etc.
· Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
· Interface regularly with engagement teams, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
· Be insightful about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
· Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
· Support quality and risk management needs across Consulting practices
· Able to effectively summarize and conclude on work, applying appropriate documentation standards
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
Skills and attributes for success
· Any Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics or Master’s degree
· Previous relevant Industry or project management experience – ideally at least 4+ years
· Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft suit (Excel, power point presentation etc.)
· Good to have skills Power BI, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint
· Strong English communication – both written and verbal
· Strong analytical/numerical skills
· Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
· Assertive, with strong influencing skills
· Prior experience working with Global cliental preferred
· Ability to function as part of a team
· Organised and self-disciplined
· High degree of accuracy
· Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree