Senior Project Manager Customer Success
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company as well as adopt a flexible and hybrid working model. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Senior Project Manager plays a key role in delivering Customer Success engagements which include the implementation and upgrade of IFS Applications and the delivery of customer life-cycle engagements. This requires to bring the necessary project management, stakeholder management, and ERP application and technology skills to the table. The ultimate success measure is the value and the benefits our customers are receiving from deploying IFS solutions and collaborating with IFS in their business transformation journey.
Remit of the Role:
· Secure successful implementations and upgrades of IFS Applications by providing direction in project delivery.
· Organize and lead the implementation effort for new and existing IFS clients.
· Develop project workplans, effort estimates and forecasts, and deliver and report against the same.
· Communicate with IFS management in an proactive manner to avoid surprises, resolve issues as they arise and mitigate project risks.
· Manage project according to the contract signed with the client.
· Responsible for achieving a quality implementation as measured by our client and documented in our Customer Success Plans.
· Develop business related knowledge to be able to comprehend, mitigate and resolve customer concerns.
· Participate in training and mentoring to other Project Managers within the organization.
· Work with the Customer Success Director to identify needs for application training and development and be accountable for coordinating and implementing those programs.
· Take active part in building a strong team, capable of delivering Customer Success.
· Understand the importance of and pursue a high level of customer service.
To be successful you will have:
· Bachelor’s or equivalent.
· 8+ years of consulting or prior project management.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, good organizational and governance skills.
· ERP software solutions implementation or systems working knowledge.
· Ability to understand and work with complex technical and challenging customer environments.
· Ability to demonstrate the aptitude to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, define and direct team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
· A willingness to travel for face to face customer engagement.
· You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
· You act proactively with a positive mindset and always have the resilience to succeed.
The role can be placed in any major Australian city.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (99)
Quality Assurance Manager, Careers At Enadoc, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
BI System Data Analyst Jobs At IFS, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
JUNIOR PHP LARAVEL DEVELOPER, Careers At DartX, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2022 Full-Time