Senior Project Manager
About the ideal candidate:
• Oversee and supervise the managed services SBU within Microsoft and enterprise security portfolios.
• Should be able to set goals and KPIs.
• Share feedback, advice, project updates, encourage and motivate to team members
• Undertake projects and work independently with clients and technical/delivery implementation teams.
• Define and identify scope of work and create project plans with resources.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and monitor and report progress to stakeholders.
• Risk assessment and escalation of foreseen risks both internally and externally to mitigate impact.
• Define project milestones, follow-ups and project escalations with project stakeholders. Identify recovery and fast track process to mitigate deviations and delays.
• Oversee and manage periodical client reviews and update project progress with all stakeholders.
• Should be able to identify the gaps and define required processes to mitigate any business risks.
• Should be able to handle pressure and manage client expectations.
• Implement and manage project best practices and project frameworks which contribute towards the organizational goals.
Education, Experience and Skills for ideal person
• Minimum experience in of 10 years within the IT industry.
• Possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or PMP certification will be advantageous.
• Practical knowledge on Project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Excellent leadership qualities and skills to manage multiple teams.
• Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
What you would gain from joining ZILLIONe:
• Flexible working hours in hybrid work setting that enables work life balance.
• Exposure to local and international markets.
• Competitive compensation and other fringe benefits.
• Employee mentorship.
• Diverse and inclusive culture
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (288)
Backend Developer Intern, Vacancies At Nimi, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Software Engineers Jobs At Codegen, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Full-Time