Senior Rewards Specialist
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We’re looking for a Reward Specialist to join our Reward team to help deliver a strong employee experience to stakeholders globally and ensure that company values are embedded in everything we do.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Assist in the data management and administration of local and global annual processes (eg salary review and bonus programs), market data survey participation and ad hoc projects
- Assist in preparation of reports related to compensation, cost to company, fixed and variable allowances, manpower costing, cost simulations
- Provide data gathering, monitoring, analyzing and presenting of external and internal data and trends in reward
- Work and support other internal stakeholders (e.g. HR, Business Operations and Finance) with compensation plan related matters and queries
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on the job architecture and job levels within IFS
- Co-ordinate with peers in other functions on remuneration related processes, evaluation of the requests received and providing feedback and support with approvals
- Support with reward related communications and plan documentation
- Partner with the HR Shared Services team to continuously improve the processes supporting reward programs
- 3–4 years’ experience in HR / compensation and benefits in a multi-national organisation
- Degree/Professional qualification in human resources, business administration or relevant field
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical and data skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of payroll and labour/tax law would be helpful
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, please do apply as soon as possible.
As part of our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (40)
HR Shared Services Executive UK Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 27, 2023 Full-Time
Talent Development Coordinator Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 27, 2023 Full-Time