Senior Salesforce Engineer
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers
designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct
the success of the company.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated Senior Salesforce developers to be part of
salesforce team supporting an implemented and highly customized Salesforce Organisation.
work involves custom development with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Visualforce on the
platform. We also work on Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds and Einstein Analytics.
You will work closely with business leaders and manage end-to-end implementation for
change requests, and for any other further enhancements required that are integral to
the organization’s processes are smooth and efficient.
As a Salesforce engineer you will be responsible for:
• Gathering requirements, solution and design reviews, integration and data approach,
release management methodology, fit/gap analysis of product capabilities, adoption
approach, and best practices related to use of the Salesforce.com platform and guidance
around adoption of Salesforce functionality.
• Designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing enhancements to the
• Providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support
• Preparing formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system
design documents, Current & Future state diagrams, test cases and user manual.
• Participating in new initiatives/projects discussion with the business and converting them
into an opportunity.
● A proven technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in implementation and
support of secure, stable and flexible tenant designs for Salesforce cloud product solutions
with good exposure to SDLC processes.
● Salesforce certifications: Salesforce Admin, Platform Dev 1 and Service Cloud Consultant is
● Has experience in writing configuration documents, preparing technical and functional
specification documents, and delivering documentation to be used for future reference.
● Skills in analyzing and resolving issues, including the ability to conduct related research
work with the end users to raise Salesforce Customer incidents as needed.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology.Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 2 rounds of interviews
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time