Senior Software Engineer – C++ and Golang
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in cloud team, you will play a vital role in developing systems, which manage and distribute massive traffics for robots globally in a real-time manner. Real time communication is a combination of low-level OS technologies and various networking protocol standards. You are a well-experienced cloud service development engineer who has knowledge of both scalable cloud service and large-scale IO operations. You are also enthusiastic to learn new technologies and contribute to building a global ecosystem for the robot-driven industry.
- Design and implement Real Time Communication systems.
- Design and implement integration tests that include your backend server work.
- Work on cross-disciplinary problems such as large-scale traffic distribution, information, storage and retrieval, low-latency packet delivery, secure communication, etc.
- Be hands on and involved with every stage of the product development cycle
- Establish/extend standards and best practice for software engineering
- Share and seek expertise across groups
- Having a minimum of 2 years developing backend services.
- A Bachelor or master’s in computer science or similar tech field.
- A valued team player in a dynamic, autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Love working on a team where you constantly learn, experiment, and iterate quickly.
- Strong development skills in languages such as Golang, C/C++ (existing codebase is mostly written in Golang and cgo).
- Comfortable navigating trade-offs to bring the right data structures and algorithms to the problem, with a solid grasp of distributed algorithms (
- Solid systems understanding (specifically Linux, and particularly around performance analysis).
- Comfortable using the tools of the trade: debuggers, source control, profiling, unit test coverage.
- Experience developing APIs with the care they deserve (e.g. gRPC/REST with OpenAPI/Swagger).
- Experience with publish/subscribe event buses, such as Kafka, AMQP.
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge with object stores (S3, geographically distributed storage).
- Familiar with authentication and authorisation techniques (e.g. OpenID Connect, RBAC).
Nice to have
- Experience with WebRTC stack.
- Experience with TCP/IP programming and optimization.
- Experience with gStreamer.
- Experience with designing massive scalable and high available cloud services.
- Experience with CGO development.
Send your Resume: email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (529)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time